What is interfacing fabric and how it used for?
Interfacing fabric is the soul of garment.It is generally used in collar, cuffs, waistband, front facing of coat, outerwear pocket, jackets, etc.
The functions of interlining fabric are as below:
1. To support the garment and enhance the clothing elasticity.
2. To improve the fabric draping and hand feeling.
3. To keep the shape of the garment after washing.
4. To make the apparel beautiful, strong and attractive.
5. To ensure the anticipated look, quality and effect of the fabric.
6. To strengthen and reinforce the components of the garment.
7. To improve the performance of the garment and make the fabric comfortable.