Fusing Steps and Direction of Fusible Interfacing
fusible interfacing fusing
1. The most economical choice to reinforce the clothing pattern.
2. Provides light to medium support in detaiedl areas such as collars, cuffs, waistbands, pocket, and facings.
3. Suitable for a variety of blouse and dress fabrics, and as stabilizer for sewing products and crafts application.
1. Cut the interfacing at least A4 size, test interfacing with a piece of fashion fabric to check compatibility and the effect of interfacing on the fabric.
2. Place coated side of interfacing down on to the wrong side of the fashion fabric.
3. Cover with a dry and light weight press cloth.
4. With steam iron set to “wool”, press firmly for 10 to 20 seconds. Please kindly note the pressing temperature, pressing pressure and fusing time. Do not glide the iron back and forth, should do step by step.
5. Turn the fused fabric over, cover and fuse again to ensure the fabric with fusible interfacing to be adhered tightly. Refer to the test results when fusing the clothing.
Our company offer wide variety of interfacings and specialty items for sewing and crafts. If you are interested in our products, you can send us mail or inquiry at any time, we will serve you with the best price and quality.